Putnam Memory Foam Pillow
The Putnam pillow was designed to help keep the spine straight during sleep, unlike traditional pillows its supportive foam core gives it structure, supporting your neck and head whilst sleeping. Sleep posture is just as important as sitting posture when dealing with neck and back pain.
- Freedom from neck and back pain by correcting spinal alignment.
- British Design, British Made.
- 2-year guarantee.
- CosyPUR® Memory Foam.
- Recommended and sold by Chiropractors and Osteopaths.
- Ideal for side and back sleepers.
- Available in 3 thicknesses to suit your frame (Child, Royal, and King).
- Ear recess for reduced pressure on the ear (when sleeping on the side).
- Curved leading edge for reduced pressure on neck and shoulder.
- Contoured to allow improved ventilation, keeping you cool while you sleep.
- Comes with a jersey, zipped, removable, cover.
Sensitive to body temperature with a gel-like feel, this Viscoelastic Memory Foam pillow gives even pressure distribution whilst supporting your head neck and shoulders molding to the individual’s shape.
- Child recommended for children and petite adults.
- The Royal (medium) recommended if you usually prefer the support of one standard pillow.
- King (large) recommended if you usually prefer the support of two standard pillows.
- Royal Extra the same as the royal but for those that prefer a wider pillow.
- Travel Pillows are shorter in width.
The Putnam pillow helps stop; stiff neck, sleepless nights, and back problems. It has been designed to promote and improve spinal alignment and neck positioning, the ergonomic shape means that you will wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day.
- Back and neck pain
- Cervical spondylosis
- Chondrodermatitis nodularis chronica helicis (CNH)
Please note that this pillow has changed colour (from blue to cream as of October 2018).